Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Copycat Pineapple Dole Whips

Copycat Pineapple Dole Whips


Who wishes they were in a Disney park having a Dole Whip right now? 
Me! (Can't get my hand up fast enough).
When my mind has time to wonder, I'm thinking about my last trip or figuring out how I can get there again. Then I start to think about the food and the treats that I know I love and the ones that I want to try next time I'm there. 
Pineapple Dole Whips are on my list of, "I've had many times but a trip isn't complete without having."
My version is a little different since I don't have a soft serve machine at my house but they are easy and just plain pineapple goodness.
Copycat Pineapple Dole Whips
2 cups fresh pineapple, cut into 1 inch chunks, frozen 
½ cup vanilla almond milk, plus 2 tbsps if needed
1 tbsp sugar
 
Only 3 ingredients!
Freeze several cups of fresh pineapple so you can easily make these at the last minute. Don't forget to have almond milk on hand.
Put the three ingredient's in the food processor on high until smooth and creamy. Add a few extra tablespoons of almond milk if needed.
  
That's all it takes!

Serve with a chunk of fresh pineapple.
Serves 4 (½ cup servings)
To make a copycat dole whip float just add some 100% unsweetened pineapple juice to the whip.
Copycat Pineapple Dole Whip and Float
Enjoy! 
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment